AntiEbaums Tutorial AntiEbaums Tutorial

Clever

It was good in its own right, but this will also be very handy if I want to show something on one site but not another (for example, have a "Back to cartoons page" if it's my own site). So, thanks for that, I never knew it was possible.

influensi responds:

That's a good idea. I'll mention that if I ever bother making this tutorial better.

How to Draw The Simpsons How to Draw The Simpsons

"Ignor the Spelling Mastakes!!11" Hehe.

Not bad, but doesn't really work as a "How-To-Draw" thing. Normally you'll tell them to draw a first model with basic shapes (circles) etc, then do another on a new layer, etc.

It was all right, for what it was.

Aprime responds:

Good point, well if i draw them exackly how i showed in the tutorial why does it matter, and there no right or wong way in showing how to draw stuff, no affecence but are you a nerd?

Escape from Brighton Pier Escape from Brighton Pier

Haha. Awesome

It's surpising that something like this would appeal to a majority of Newgrounds.. Nice game, though.

Fagbag's Ingression Fagbag's Ingression

Racist

This movie is racist i didnt love it it was awesome well done

FagBagClock responds:

Thnx sry bout teh racism k :)

Clock Crew Simon Clock Crew Simon

'

hi

Red-ball Red-ball

You're getting better at flash, my friend...

The graphics weren't great though, I think they coulda done with some work (shading, coloured lines etc.) Also, you coulda had a 'resume music' button.

Not bad otherwise, keep at it.

Oh, and 'Red Ball' isn't the most imaginative of titles =P

androidclock responds:

WOW, thanks! of course, im only a noob, so youll have to bear with me 'til I can get the practice in. Hmm... a resume music button sounds good...

***CYSTIA!*** ***CYSTIA!***

Great!

It's great to see you've actually done something decent, IsOnFire. I've played this about 5 times and haven't got bored of it. Good job!

IsOnFire responds: